Thursday 23 October 2014

Does practice always make perfect ?

I have been playing games for years and have always been told practice makes perfect. But in my case that never happens i always seem to reach a ceiling in my skill level which is far from perfect.

Best way i can describe it is with fighting games most have challenge modes where you have to do a certain combos and in most i can get to around 60% of them done but then no further no matter how hard i practice

With online fights i see my self as not to bad but again i do reach a certain level and get no further

Now is it to do with my reactions or do i have to put even more time into it ? i am not to sure but in a few months i will not be working so i will get to put time into my games so will hope to test it out and see if can get above this ceiling  

No comments:

Post a Comment