Wednesday 24 September 2014

What got me back into fighting games

Fighting games are one of my fav genres and had gone off them for a while but i have to say there were a few things that brought me back into them and i will list them out

Maximilian: his videos were so hype and i love the assist me vids they really brought me back into fighting games

Evo :These tournaments have just been getting better and better to begin with they were fairly small but now they have got to a epic scale and always have great moments

Acidglow. Came across his channel when i was looking for killer instinct guides. Loves his fighting games and does a lot of content

Vesper arcade. Would do a lot of videos especially when it comes to mission modes for the games but what i like was he would show footage of his hands on the controller so you can see it

   i put these three together because i came across them recently around the same time and they all really love killer instinct and do great vids 

If anyone has got any other shoutouts let me know ?

No comments:

Post a Comment