Monday 19 January 2015

Arcades and the changes i have noticed

So last summer i went back to england to visit near where i used to live. Decided to check the places like great yarmouth and cromer arcades from my youth.

They are still there but not what they used to be. For starters there was hardly any actual arcade games at all was all just gambiling/penny drop/fruit machins/video poker. I only came across two or three proper arcade machines.

But i think the thing that really surprised me was how busy all the arcades were they were packed with all age groups which when i used to go there in the days of killer instinct and streetfighter alpha 2 they were never that busy.

I think arcades could work now but would have to have a major overhaul. My dream arcade would be like what there is in america where you pay $10 upfront and can play as many games as you like but also there are not just arcade games but consoles like the xbox one and ps4.I would also have included a cafe and a games shop to


If i had a few million that would be my first project

No comments:

Post a Comment